View RSS Feed

Wess3213

1. Pricing on my video editing services?

I am brand new here and just have some questions on what I should be charging for a non professional video editing job I am about to do. I don't have professional equipment and will be just editing using iMovie but the client is looking for 150 different videos all between 30-60 seconds each with video clips edited togetehr music in the background and a logo at the end. Very simple work which is why he came to me not having much experience. The client owns charter boats used for cruises and is looking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What form builder should I use?

Hey guys,I'm running a small marketing agency, working with the local construction, real-estate companies and some local family-businesses. We build websites, generate leads, do marketing automation stuff and social media.

When it comes to tools, we've been using WP and Squarespace to build sites, Mailchimp for newsletters, and Buffer for social media scheduling. One area where we can't find anything that'd work for us is building forms. We'd previously tried Typeform, but it wasn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Many-to-many relationship pivot table vs storing ids directly inside one of the table

From the perspective of the code of the app we're developing around this database, this this doesn't seem to give any benefit. It's actually easier to have a pivot table because the framework we're using makes many-to-many relations trivial.
    Is there more to it? Is there a performance benefit to doing it this way? I'll be the first to admit SQL in general is not one of my stronger points, so am I missing something?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Roboforex

5. Tent kits for beginners

Maintaining plants is the most important. You must timely check the temperature of the growing medium and install proper lighting for adequate growth of plants. Setting up an indoor grow house is easy. You only need essential wholesale indoor garden supplies that you can get easily from any garden equipment supplier as know tent kits for beginners.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast