Primo's Customer Service

On May 25th, I ordered a Primo 400XL from a large furniture store in the midwest. I was told it would be here on June 2nd, so I drove 40 miles on that date to pick it up, but was told they didn't have it and that it would be here the following week. This went on for nearly a month and nobody at the furniture store could tell me what the problem was.
    I was frustrated to say the least, so I sent Derald from Primo a private message and described my situation. Within a couple hours, I actually got a call from him. He got some information from me and promised to look into it. Later that day, he called me back and let me know that my grill wouldn't be coming for at least three more weeks, due to a problem at the furniture store's distributer. Not only was he able to provide me more information than the store where I had purchased the grill, but he also had a solution to my problem. Derald had located a dealer who had a 400XL that could be shipped out immediately for free and as luck would have it, Primo was having a sale and I would get $400.00 in free accessories. I cancelled my other order and contacted ***** and placed my order with them. I received my grill, table and accessories a week later.
    I realize this is long winded, but I want people to know what kind of customer service you are going to get with the purchase of your Primo Grill. They are expensive and I was on the fence like I'm sure many of you are or were. All I can say is that I'm extremely happy with the grill, the company and the fact that it's American made. If you're shopping for a new grill/smoker, Primo should be at the top of your list.
    Last edited by gracoman; 07-09-2015 at 07:11 AM.