The wife and I attended the Jack Daniels barbecue cook off this past fall and it was a great event. We stopped by the Primo vendor tent and was treated to "moonshine cherries wrapped in bacon", they were great. We had so much fun with this group that my wife began helping out with food being distributed by the Primo crew. One of the owners of the company asked if I had a smoker/cooker and I stated that I only had a gas grill as his product was very expensive. The expense had not yet sold me on these types of grills. One conversation lead to another and then he hit me with an offer. Wait till the end of the cook off event and he would sell me the new Primo at factory cost and it even included extra's including a table. Cash and carry. A quick check via internet told me I was getting a great deal. Sold. So off to the parking lot to get my tools, we disassembled the grill under their tent as it was raining, and relocated all parts to the trunk of the Caddy. Once home the cooking began and has yet to slow down. Sometimes you really do get what you pay for which justifies the initial cost.