Hi all, just wanted to be another guy bragging about his Primo XL. First a bit about myself. Regular guy, slight cooking skill... My cooking skills are found "wanting" as they used to say back in the old days I'm the guy who has to read the cooking directions on the side of a box of mac and cheese- no joke. With grilling however I do ok. I'm usually the guy who gets asked to grill because everyone else burns up everything lol. I THOUGHT I had learned to grill pretty well on a gas grill. Man, after eating just one burger off this Primo it made everything I made on other grills seem like dog food. I have since made beer can chicken,more burgers and dogs, Cream chees filled banana peppers, pulled pork- which tasted better than every "BBQ" place in my town except for one. Last night I made a pulled ham because I saw Mr Butcher do that and it looked good- it IS!! I also cooked up some baked beans in a cast iron skillet while the ham was finishing up. I added in some Turnip greens and I was in country boy heaven. I can honestly state that I have no idea what I'm doing ( I briefly thumbed thru the owners manual to make sure I didn't do anything stupid) on this grill and it still takes care of me and make me look like a rock star to my family! haha.
My only complaint with the grill is that the food is too dag on good! I'm going to have a heck of a time slimming down after the holidays because I can't eat moderately with this thing! lol. Good job Primo folks on making an awesome product.