View RSS Feed

Wess3213

Is it a good Idea to Buy a Villa in UAE Right Now?

Rate this Entry
My Father is planning to buy a Villa right now in Dubai (To Live and stop renting). I am obviously not fond of the Idea but he feels it is the right move.

1- What is you your opinion Buying a Villa in UAE Right now.

2- Which areas would you suggest if you think it is a good idea.

Also, If anyone Is/knows someone who is selling a Villa and looking for a Buyer (Minimum 3 Bedroom/Washroom) Feel free to Send me a message.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The Apartment at al ghadeer village in Abu Dhabi is probably the most sought-after type of real estate investment. They appeal to investors and buyers alike. If you are looking for a One-Bedroom Apartment in Dubai, so you must be ready to jump whenever an opportunity arises. Cheer
    Given that the income in the UAE is very good and they have a very good currency, I suggest you buy a villa for short trips or long life in the UAE! I do not know much about your second question, but you can get help from the alkhail website, which specializes in buying and selling real estate in the UAE. They have a 24-hour consultation.
    I hope u've got your answer.
    I think this the right time for buying villas especially in Abu Dhabi which is having so many opportunities with reduced rates. I would suggest to check out Yas Acres Villas which is having ample amount of amenities and all villas are luxurious.