View RSS Feed

LinoBolick7436

OnlyFans' Vanessa Sierra warns about the dangers of cryptocurrency

Rate this Entry
Vanessa Sierra is just one of a slew of reality stars to turn their fifteen-minutes of fame into a successful social media career.
And the Love Island Australia star, 26, used her platform to warn followers about the dangers of investing in cryptocurrency being promoted by influencers.
'I'm sorry but I'm disgusted in the lack of morality and really want to warn people about investing in crypto when influencers are clearly being paid to promote it,' she wrote on Wednesday.

[img][/img]
In too deep?

Love Island Australia-turned-OnlyFans star Vanessa Sierra warned her followers about the pitfalls of taking cryptocurrency advice from clueless influencers on Wednesday

'If someone is genuinely educated about crypts, they would post and talk a lot more in detail about blockchain rather than posting a "tip" with absolutely zero background Information.
'I post because I've been into crypto since I was 12 years old and best forex robot 2020 do hours of reading a day.

And I still don't consider myself that knowledgeable.'

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

[img][/img] Love Island's Vanessa Sierra flaunts her peachy bottom while... [img][/img] Love Island's Vanessa Sierra and her tennis star beau... [img][/img] Bernard Tomic's girlfriend Vanessa Sierra warns social media... [img][/img] Busty in Bogotá: Love Island turned OnlyFans star Vanessa...

Share this article

Vanessa said influencers promoting crypto are 'money hungry' and have 'zero education or knowledge about how blockchain even works'.*
Turning on her cohorts, she urged fans not to be fooled by the claims influencers make, to do their research and to stay away from new currencies.*

[img][/img]
Look out: 'I'm sorry but I'm disgusted in the lack of morality and really want to warn people about Investing in crypto when influencers are clearly being paid to promote it' she wrote on Instagram

[img][/img]
'Stick to the major coins': Vanessa also urged her fans not to be fooled by the claims influencers make, to do their research and to stay away from new currencies'

'Creating a new coin is not a difficult process and there is absolutely nothing to protect you if something goes wrong as coin developers can remain entirely anonymous,' she said.*
'If you don't know much about trading or if you're new to crypto, stick to the major coins because that's the only way not to get f***ed over.'
Elsewhere on her Instagram Story she addressed a fan who pointed out that Bitcoin (BTC) did not exist when she was 12.

[img][/img]
Special interest: She later argued with a fan who pointed out that Bitcoin (BTC) did not exist when she was 12.

Vanessa acknowledged that they were correct but explained: 'there were many different currencies prior to BTC that provided the framework for blockchain today'

[img][/img]
What makes you an expert?

She explained she has 'always been super interested' in cryptocurrency, and would 'read about it all for entire days when I was young and share what I found with my brother'

She acknowledged that they were correct and explained: 'there were many different currencies prior to BTC that provided the framework for blockchain today.'*
'BTC was just the first one to prove SUCCESSFUL and I personally believe this is because it was the main form of currency on the dark web,' she said.*
'I've always been super interested in this topic and I would read about it all for entire days when I was young and share what I found with my brother (my brother and I are both major weirdos and automated trading robot forex trader are still like this).'

[img][/img]
Hot topics: This comes after Vanessa spoke to Channel Nine's 60 Minutes about her earnings as an Only Fans model and her relationship with tennis star Bernard Tomic

This comes after Vanessa spoke to Channel Nine's 60 Minutes in April about her earnings as an Only Fans model and her relationship with tennis star Bernard Tomic.
Her page on the website largely consists of softcore nude photos and 'naughty DMs' she privately sends paying subscribers at their request.
'I won't get into exact numbers, but if I wanted to retire today I could do so comfortably,' she said.

'I really don't want to go into exact figures but I've earned over $1 million.'

[img][/img]
Making bank on her own: She said of her OnlyFans earnings, 'I won't get into exact numbers, but if I wanted to retire today I could do so comfortably'

Vanessa, who rose to fame after starring on the 2019 season of Love Island Australia, also brushed off reports that she's using her tennis champion beau for his money.
'I've had a lot of comments saying I'm using him for his money and I don't think people realise how much money I earn to be honest.

It's just funny,' she said.
'I'm definitely not the WAG!'

[img][/img]
Loved up: Vanessa also brushed off reports that she's using her tennis champion beau, for his money: gps forex robot mq4 to ex4 'I've had a lot of comments saying I'm using him for his money and I don't think people realise how much money I earn to be honest'

Comments

Cryptocurrencies are moving forward, don't give up!!! I almost gave up until I came across CoinMooner, a cryptocurrency investment platform where I get 10% back on my invested cryptocurrency after 30 trading days. So don't be left out. Be like me. I still believe in cryptocurrency.