View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Scarlett Jenkinson wanted part of Brianna Ghey's flesh as 'token'

Scarlett Jenkinson wanted to keep part of Brianna Ghey's flesh as a token and said she was 'excited' as she stabbed the schoolgirl to death, a court heard.

Jenkinson killed Brianna anticipating that she was going to leave her, and wanted part of her body so she would 'always be with her', prosecutor Deanna Heer KC said.

She also admitted an earlier incident when Brianna became ill came about in an attempt by her to poison her victim with pills.

Ms Heer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Answers about TV Shows and Series

The series currently consists of 1100 Episodes (ongoing), 5 OVAs, 13 TV specials and 15 movies. This episode list covers the original episode list for the serie
    Read more

TV Shows and Series

+1

Vod vs live streaming?

Asked by Wiki User

The best procedure to Build Video ...
  3. nursing capstone writing help

"In need of nursing assignment help? Look no further than nursing capstone writing help Their team of experts provides comprehensive support tailored to ensure your success. With their assistance, I was able to navigate my assignments with ease and confidence, and I couldn't be more grateful."
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. US to tell event in India that price cap on Russian oil working

By Timothy Gardner

WASHINGTON, April 3 (Reuters) - The G7 price cap on Russian oil shipments is cutting the revenue that Moscow has available to support its invasion of Ukraine, and the mechanism's effectiveness is helped by the recent actions of Indian refiners, U.S. officials will tell an event in New Delhi on Thursday, according to prepared remarks.

The U.S. Treasury officials, Eric Van Nostrand, assistant secretary for economic policy, and Anna Morris, acting assistant ...