View RSS Feed

fmoois

1. 5 very real benefits of watching movies

Although streaming services provide on-demand entertainment that would've been unthinkable even a few years ago, seeing a film with friends remains an important ritual for many of us.

In fact, if you're like most Australians, you're spending more time in the cinema than you did 10 years ago.

It's not just that we're going to the movies more often. We're also just as interested in film culture as we've ever been. Online searches for "Oscars nominations" have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day in the Life of a Software Engineer

Software engineers and developers work on computer applications and programs. These professionals identify problems by running extensive tests. They then correct the issues and build new programs. Now is a lucrative time to start a software engineering career.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects a 25% growth for software developer positions from 2021-2031. This projected growth rate is much higher than the national average projection for all occupations. The BLS projects ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. In the era of the Internet

In the era of the Internet, you can watch what you like, why watch what is boring and not interesting? Gone are the days when they watched what is, because there was no Internet and watched what was broadcast on TV or shown in the cinema. As for me, that is, there are a lot of worthwhile films, I love those films where you need to think, from which you can take something useful for yourself, some experience, and learn something for yourself. I also love XXX movies. Do you watch such films?
    Categories
    Uncategorized