PDA

View Full Version : One month and the hits won't stop...

flash_que
07-24-2009, 02:23 AM
It's been a month since I picked up the Junior, I can say that it was one of the best things I've ever done. It's amazing how everything, no matter what, turns out to be one of the best things I've ever eaten let alone made. It hasn't been all smooth, but I've learned a lot and can't wait to learn more.

Tonight sealed the deal, a nice New York cooked with the Finney method. It was better than steaks I've paid > $50 more at some of the best steak houses around. It's been a good week, ribs on Monday, pizza on Wednesday and the steak tonight.

It was my 3rd go at the ribs and they turned out to be the best yet. The pizza was my second attempt, the first round was OK, I just didn't hit the mark. But Wednesday's pizza turned out great, don't forget the Corn Meal. My girl friend stated that 'you could taste the ghosts of meals past' in the pizza, we could definitely taste the flavors of the ribs, pineapple, veggies and everything else we've cooked so far. The Finney method on the steak was my second attempt, the first attempt failed miserably, I turned a nice bone-in-rib eye to a very nice piece of jerky. But tonight's, after following these directions, was the bomb:

http://primogrillforum.com/forums/sh...sear#post18224

I'm sold on the Primo and I can't wait until I can get the XL. If you've found this post than it probably means you're already buying one, but if you're not I hope that you will soon.